cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: COMPLAINT!

Mags60
Tuning in

I have just joined on here and first post i see is exactly the same as my own problem, i was promised i could keep my old number when i joined on 8th july i never got it, phone call after phone call i phoned this morning and was told it was too late as my old number id disconnected, i got through to complaints and after 55 mins i gave up as the woman on phone kept saying i will try get your old number i tried to explain over and over its disconnected now i can't get it i gave up, virgin needs to get people on the phone who understands what your saying its a joke i would never had gone with them if i had known about the telephone communications, and niw im also stuck with this new number. 

1 REPLY 1

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Mags60,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm very sorry to hear you've had some issues with porting your landline, sadly as you've mentioned; we do need the old number to be active in order to do this.

So I can speak to you in more detail regarding your complaint I've popped you over a private message to get a few details from you (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm