Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline down again

branson_beard
Joining in

Hi 

Landline down again, BH17 9FB

All connections fine, tried another phone & it's also connected via socket & still no dial tone.

Thanks

Dan

6 REPLIES 6

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @branson_beard,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that you're experiencing some landline issues again. I've checked things on our systems and I'm unable to see any faults on the line to explain these problems you're facing. Are you have any problems with broadband and/or TV services too, or just landline?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Yeah just landline 

Hi @branson_beard,

Thank you for confirming. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so we can take some details and take a closer look. Please respond to this when you can and we'll go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @branson_beard,

Thank you for reaching out to us via private message so we could take a closer look. As we discussed there, we've now scheduled and booked a technician visit for you to take a closer look at things.

We're unable to confirm the date/time of the booking publicly for security reasons, but you can check and manage/reschedule the appointment if needed via your My Virgin Media online account.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

All sorted now, engineer upgraded our hub so now the phone is connected to it.

Hi @branson_beard,

Thank you for coming back to us about your landline issue! Glad to hear that the engineer was able to help resolve your issue by changing your systems over to our new Home Phone Switchover! 🙂

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. We're here to help.

Thank you. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs