cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to book a switch over appointment

mcardellg
Joining in

I have been trying to book an appointment to switch over my phone to digital as per an e-mail I received from virgin media on 30/03/2022.

I have been told I would receive a text to confirm the appointment but this has not happened.

Today, 12/05/2022, is the day the e-mail states my phone line will stop allowing outgoing calls. This must not happen.

Please help me get this appointment sorted and tell me how I can ensure my outgoing calls do not get stopped.

Cheers,

Giles

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @mcardellg,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I'm sorry for the issues that you're having trying to speak to the team about your landline change over.

I have looked into this on our system and can see that you have been able to get this arranged now, have you had the date confirmed? If not, you can track your engineer appointments online. Simply sign in to My Virgin Media and you’ll see your appointments on your account dashboard.

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @mcardellg,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I'm sorry for the issues that you're having trying to speak to the team about your landline change over.

I have looked into this on our system and can see that you have been able to get this arranged now, have you had the date confirmed? If not, you can track your engineer appointments online. Simply sign in to My Virgin Media and you’ll see your appointments on your account dashboard.

Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks Stephen, I never did get a text confirmation but I can see an order on my account dashboard. It only says "phone" but I assume that is it.

Will my phone continue to work as normal in the meantime? the initial e-mail suggested outgoing calls would be redirected to a booking line.

Many thanks for the swift and concise help.

Cheers,

Giles

You're very welcome @mcardellg and that will be the appointment for your changeover.

Your phone will continue to work as normal until the change over date, all the calls will work as they would do normally and not be re-directed.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Regards,

Steven_L