cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

141- home phone- service unavailable on line

Regssister
Joining in

I have always used this service to withhold my number when making work calls from home. 

I have now moved house and kept the same number and package and phone and it will no longer work. I have made several calls to virgin and eventually an engineer attended. He checked the line and told me it was all OK and I just needed a new phone. I have been and bought one and still I get the message. Sorry the service requested is not available from this line. Please call 150.

After a few calls already to 150 and a couple of hours or so I do not want to call  again. Please can you help?

1 REPLY 1

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Regssister,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Really sorry to hear that your 141 feature has stopped working since you moved address.

We have remotely located your account from the details you have provided from your community profile. We can see that this feature is enabled already but as you're unable to use this feature we will get this reported for you.

I am going to pop you over a private message to take some details, please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi.