cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email account locked again

mrmuppet
Tuning in

I have read the above sticky and completed the suggested steps, but my account is still locked.

My ntlworld.com email has been locked five times this year, first time it was resolved via the phone, the second time it had to be referred to the next level of support, the third and fourth time I just reset my password and it was resolved, but today it just won't unlock. At my first call today, I was told to reset my password, already done that mate but hey, the second call I was told they had reset my password and unlocked my email, didn't happen, the last call was not really any help but they did raise a ticket.

I am an active customer who uses the email address daily

I have reset my password, twice

I can't access my email via outlook 365 on my PC or phone, nor via the virginmedia webmail page.

email1.pngemail.png

Any assistance would be much appreciated as I was informed this could take up to five days to be fixed. 

Regards.

P.S love the tick box below "email me when someone replies".

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

1 REPLY 1

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi mrmuppet,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forums.

I'm very sorry to hear that you keep getting locked out of your email account. If this has been happening a few times, it could be due to a device connected to your network that has malware on it. We do take the security of our customer accounts very seriously and will take cautious action if we identify any suspicious activity.

I'll pop you over a private message now so I can take a closer look into this for you.

Beth