Menu
cattly
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

customer service

Dear sir/madam,

I phoned customer services today on behalf of my father and would like you to pass my thanks onto Jenny Tibbet  customer relations Teeside. She was patient polite and very helpful. You have an excellent member of staff there.

Regards

Darren Whapshott on behalf of John customer of 18 years

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: customer service

Hi cattly and welcome to the community.

Thanks for taking the time to post this with us. I've sent an email to both Jennifer and her line manager with a link to this post.

Once again thanks for taking the time to give us this great feedback.

Take care

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

JonCheetham
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there, I'm Jenn's line manager & I've been forwarded your great feedback by Stephen, I just wanted to say thank you for getting in touch, Jenn really prides herself on her excellent customer service so knowing you've taken the time to let us know is really very much appreciated.

We have a few different ways to reward our colleagues for their great service, so leave it with me and I'll make sure Jenn gets the recognition she deserves.

Thanks very much

Jon

ianhowson
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning 

I hope this post finds a person that can help like Jennifer Tibbet (Tyneside),

After 2 hours 20 on the phone last night regarding the poor signal, low download speed, TV boxes not connected and basically not the service that was sold to me. She was very helpful and arranged for an engineer visit to check the hub/system on Saturday morning. She also stated the would not increase and we would not be tied into a new contract until the faults/signal was resolved. 

This morning i received an email " A quick recap of what you will now enjoy "  A monthly increase of £38.99 for the VIP Bundle !!!!!!!!

Is there anyone in the Virgin Media company with an email address, to save me wasting my time the phone. 

Ian Howson 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ian, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy

We're unable to deal with package changes via the forum so you will need to speak with customer services. 

They can be reached either by phone on 150 / 0345 454 1111 or by Web chat online: Contact Us

There is no email option I'm afraid. 

Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos