Menu
jkh
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Catch up TV

For weeks now I haven't been able to access on demand catch up tv.

I keep getting a message saying it's not available right now blah, blah, blah.

So, I've been on to virginmedia/service status and get this message every day, and every time I go to the site the date of completion advances a few more days. Why is VirginMedia such a rubbish service? You're very quick to take my money, but not very quick at all to sort out problems.

I suppose you're busy saving up our money to send Branson into space. Well, when you do, make sure he stays up there.

tv.jpg

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Catch up TV

Hi jkh,

Thanks for letting us know about this on the community and I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing problems with On Demand.

I'd like to check this for you but I'm having difficulty locating your account.

I'm just going to pop you a private message which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi again jkh,

Thanks for getting back to me with your information.

I have sent signals down to your Virgin set top box so please check all cables are secure and reboot by the mains.

Please let me know whether there's any change to your service.

Speak soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
jkh
Tuning in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hello and thank you for your help.

Nothing's changed. Rubbish tv and still no catch up.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi jkh,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Next I'd like to arrange for a technician to take a closer look so I'm just going to send you a private message which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos
jkh
Tuning in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I had a technician come out to me - the most arrogant condescending person I had the misfortune to allow into my home.

He wanted to put in a new cable which would have gone up the wall and across the top of the fireplace! I said no, obviously.

But now I have lost ALL of my channels so now I am paying for something I cannot use at all.

Please cancel my direct debit. Your service and your technician has made my life a misery.

I am disabled and housebound and tv was one of my only pleasures left in life.

Yours sincerely,

Disgusted.

0 Kudos
jkh
Tuning in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Why are there never any moderators around to help disgusted customers who are angry with Virgin that they are quite happy to take your money but do NOT provide a decent service in return?????????????????
I've been having problems with Virgin for years! 18 complaints I've made in the past couple of years and the service just gets worse and worse.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

jkh wrote:

I had a technician come out to me - the most arrogant condescending person I had the misfortune to allow into my home.

He wanted to put in a new cable which would have gone up the wall and across the top of the fireplace! I said no, obviously.

But now I have lost ALL of my channels so now I am paying for something I cannot use at all.

Please cancel my direct debit. Your service and your technician has made my life a misery.

I am disabled and housebound and tv was one of my only pleasures left in life.

Yours sincerely,

Disgusted.

The Forum Team cannot make any changes to your account as it contravines Data Protection rules to do this. It has to be done over the phone or via online chat.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi jkh

I am incredibly sorry to hear you have had problems with your service and that you have since lost services after a recent engineer visit.

I'd like to get this experience and these issues passed back to the field managers as soon as I can for you to see if we can get this rectified for you as soon as possible.

Can you please get back to me on a PM with the details I need to log this?

I'm sending a PM to you with the information I need and you can find this on the top right in the purple envelope.

I hope to speak soon.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos