cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote broken in network mode

NickWirth
Tuning in

V6 box remote had several buttons that stopped working. Swapped remotes between two v6 boxes and problem stays with the remote. Found so far that the suspect remote works ok if left in infrared mode. In fact the remote will no longer pair with the v6 box. Seems there is an issue in the remote with the IP network mode. How do I get a new remote please without having to spend hours on the phone going through the same diagnostics? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @NickWirth 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Apologies for the issues you are having with your TV box remote. Did the link that @roy247 assisted with help you at all? 

I will send you a private message should you need further assistance. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

roy247
Superstar

You could try this link and if that doesn't work you will need to call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault, or wait here for one of the forum team to pick this up, phoning might be quicker.

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @NickWirth 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Apologies for the issues you are having with your TV box remote. Did the link that @roy247 assisted with help you at all? 

I will send you a private message should you need further assistance. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Thanks @roy247 for the link. Have ordered a new remote. Easier than I thought it would be. Thanks everyone for the help. Appreciated.

Did they charge you for the new remote?