Menu
Highlighted
Kaz123
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

phoneline not working

Hi
My home phone has no dial tone I can’t make calls in or out can you fix it please
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: phoneline not working

Hi Kaz123

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry for the problems you've been experiencing with your telephone service at the moment. 

I've located your account to take a closer look at this and run some tests on the line. I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look at this, if you're available? 

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: phoneline not working

Hi Kaz123

Thanks for getting back to me with the information, I've taken a look at your account and can see that you've arranged for an engineer to come and take a closer look at this early next week, which is good news.

We'd love to hear how it goes and will be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos