Menu
robtucker
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

house phone not working

hi

ive had no house phone since last week, no dail tone and if try to call our landline it says the number is unavailable, tried a run test on my virgin account wont go past 99% so no option to book engineer,no online chat available, and no housephone to be able to call the tech team, i just need a engineer to come fix it 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: house phone not working

Hi robtucker

Welcome to the Community, I'm massively sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service at the moment. 

I've located your account to take a closer look at this from our end and run some tests on the line, we're detecting some issues and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look at this from our end for you. 

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

We'll speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi robtucker

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly to confirm the appointment, I really appreciate it.

We'd love to hear how it goes and will be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
magnum7777777
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

what area are you in?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Magnum777777

I can see you've been speaking with Collette about an issue with your telephone service, have you been able to test your handset since you last spoke? 

You can do that either by trying an alternate handset or by testing your son an alternate line? 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

0 Kudos
robtucker
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

hi craig 

since the engineer came out i have had no further communiction from virgin, he said someone would call my mobile but havent,im still without a landline, he said the cables may need replacing but he needed such a job to be authorised first and his boss with in a meeting, i have been without the landline for a few weeks now i hope that this will reflect in my bill 

thankyou rob

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rob,

I would like to check this out for you.  Firstly I do need some further details.  I will send you a private message requesting some details.  Look for the purple envelope icon above.

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos