Menu
paul39
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Overcharging .not keepping to agreed contract price!

agreed a contract for 29.00 .fibre50 +phone line  1 month ago . have it in black and white contract for 29.00 . been overcharcharged twice now get billed £93.00 before connected charged now for next months £33.00. why cant you just stick to £29.00 as agreed in contract.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Overcharging .not keepping to agreed contract price!

Hi paul39, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community. It's great having a new face here Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you've been charged more than agreed. 

Your first bill will always be a little more as you are billed for charges you've had the services plus a month upfront as well as installation and/or activation charges. 

As you've been over charged on the second bill though it's likely a discount hasn't been recognised by the system perhaps. 

Give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 for them to check what's going on. Come back and let us know how the call goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Highlighted
paul39
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

contacted them they say they would correct the bill .but guess what now my 29 contract is now a 40 contract been with virgin from jan 1st been charged £93 and second bill £40.cant get the indian call center to understand that my contract that i have signed and agreed is for £29. so here we are on feb 14th and have now paid £133 .my maths isnt the best but somthing is clearly wrong. called 3 times but get no where .

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi paul39,

Thanks for your reply.

I'd like to check this for you so I'm just going to need to confirm your details first.

If you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will find another message from me in your inbox.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos