Menu
Bridgets55
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No Phone

We lost Internet, TV and Phone about 1pm.  Internet and TV back but no landline.  Done an online check says nothing wrong.  Got news for you, no dial tone, means there's a problem. !!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Phone

Hi Bridgets55,

Welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the landline.  I can see that you have an engineer booked to get this sorted out which is great to see.  Please do let us know how you get on.  

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Bridgets55
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Well at least your reply didn't suggest ringing you unlike the stupid reply I got via Twitter.  Bit difficult when your landline isn't working wouldn't you agree !!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Craig_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bridgets55

Apologies again for the inconvenience you've experienced with your service lately. We'd love to hear how that appointment goes and if you do need any assistance with your service moving forward, you can contact us on 0345 454 1111 from any phone.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Bridgets55
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Seems to be sorted now but how about 5 days credit for not having a phone ?!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bridgets55,

Thanks for the update and I'm pleased to hear that the line is now working for you.  I can see that you have been in touch for the credit for loss of service which is great to see.  Should you need anything further, please give us a shout.

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos