Menu
alisongd
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Home Page not working on mobile

for the last 24 hours the Virgin media home page doesn't load on my device. It keeps saying authentication required. Turn off wifi get good data connection and click on yes please at top of page and all should be rosy again. I have tried this but don't get a yes please at top of page for starters so not really sure what has gone wrong. I can still access web sites etc but just have a virginecare page come up as home page with this authentication required message. What shall I do next ?

0 Kudos
Pj6
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home Page not working on mobile

Same thing happened to my phone and my sons,I went into settings three dots top right and found my home page had changed to mvirginmedia,so I clicked on other typed in www.virginmedia.com and now it loads correctly

0 Kudos
alisongd
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

thankyou for your reply, I've tried what you you have suggested but it's still the same I'm afraid. Very strange !!

0 Kudos
Pj6
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

When you click on three dots then settings does your homepage say www.virginmedia.com

0 Kudos
alisongd
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It says it in the settings but the page that comes up is m.virginecare.com

0 Kudos
Pj6
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thats sounds exactly like I had,but when I then clicked on homepage and then on other and then typed in there www.virginmedia.com that changed my homepage back

0 Kudos