Menu
Highlighted
Kevinuk1
Tuning in
Message 21 of 33
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot receive calls or texts from EE

My problem still exists have given up with cs just keep asking me to perform the same actions over and over, very frustrating 

@Lindsey_C wrote:

Hi Moonarch9306,

Thanks for the update, I'm very glad to hear everything is resolved for you now.

If you need any help in future, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks

Lindsey_C

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 33
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kevinuk1,

Very sorry to hear you are experiencing the same issues. It is purely calls and texts from EE numbers you aren't able to receive? Are you having any issues with any other numbers on other networks?

Thanks

Lindsey_C

0 Kudos
Kevinuk1
Tuning in
Message 23 of 33
Flag for a moderator

It’s mainly sending texts to them they never receive them, they appear on my bill as international texts because it adds a ‘0’ to the beginning of the mobile number 

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 33
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kevinuk1,

Thanks for confirming this for me.

I would love to take a look into this further for you, to do this, I will need some more details from you. I will send you a PM with the details needed, if you can reply to my PM, I will be more than happy to help.

Thanks

Lindsey_C

0 Kudos
solan
Joining in
Message 25 of 33
Flag for a moderator

I am having a similar problem.

I changed from Plusnet to virgin in January and now nobody on EE can call me. I've tried calling Virgin CS several times and they each suggested something different.

I was asked for each number that tried to call me and an approximate time of call so they could raise a ticket in the technical department. When I called back the person I spoke to said no such department exists!

This is very frustrating as it seems to be a regular issue but nobody knows how to fix it!

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 33
Flag for a moderator

Hi Solan,

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our forums.

Very sorry to hear you are also experiencing these issues. 

I would love to look into this further for you, so I will need some more information from you. I will send you a PM asking for the details we would need, if you can reply to this, I will be more than happy to help further.

Thanks

Lindsey_C

0 Kudos
jazturnip
Joining in
Message 27 of 33
Flag for a moderator

@solan wrote:

I am having a similar problem.

I changed from Plusnet to virgin in January and now nobody on EE can call me. I've tried calling Virgin CS several times and they each suggested something different.

I was asked for each number that tried to call me and an approximate time of call so they could raise a ticket in the technical department. When I called back the person I spoke to said no such department exists!

This is very frustrating as it seems to be a regular issue but nobody knows how to fix it!

I'm having exactly the same issue.

I moved from Plusnet just under two weeks ago and luckily was informed by my girlfriend that a few people were trying to get hold of me but couldn't - both on EE.

I've spoken to CS 3 times now (the last time was to cancel as I'm still in the 14-day cancellation period of this contract).

Willing to hold off if this has been resolved for people, but only 2 days left before I need to make a decision (@Lindsey_C if you're listening :p).

0 Kudos
SeanGriffiths
Joining in
Message 28 of 33
Flag for a moderator

I’ve been having this problem for over a year! Every time I can be bothered trying to get it sorted, I just get the same troubleshooting ‘tips’, despite insisting it is not a problem with the handset. The call usually gets cut off, or the text service just stop replying, so I never to get it sorted.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 29 of 33
Flag for a moderator

Hi SeanGriffiths,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear that its been almost a year and you still aren't able to receive calls or texts from EE customers.

I have recently dealt with a couple of people with the same issue, it was a routing issue,  I advise speaking to our 2nd line faults by going through 789 options 1,3 then asking the faults team to transfer you to the 2nd line faults team.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Kevinuk1
Tuning in
Message 30 of 33
Flag for a moderator

I have had this issue since joining Virgin, very very annoying, I have tried contacting customer services as you have said but they refuse to put me through to the faults team !! they continually want me to try things on my phone which I have now done at least 3 times. If this does not get resolved I am definitely going to cancel my contract. No one wants to help and they totally refuse to let me speak to the faults team or a supervisor very un professional worst decision I made moving to Virgin.
0 Kudos