cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awaiting Stock

Declan2001
Joining in

Ordered an iPhone 14 Pro Max on the 23/10/22 and it’s due for ‘estimated delivery’ on the 11/11/22. After reading many awful experiences with people being in the same boat I’m unsure of going with Virgin was the right idea. Yes I’m aware these devices are in high demand… however I placed that order nearly 3 weeks ago now and to be told I’m not even ‘guaranteed’ an iPhone is ridiculous and absurd. I’ve not heard anything since the 23rd other than my Agreement and the Direct Debit. I’ve had countless conversations over WhatsApp with staff who are also very vague and can’t get up from their chair to check a simple thing like stock. I’m not going to be very happy if I get to the 11th and get told I’m gonna need to wait however long they decide… I was initially excited but waiting this long for something that may not even be guaranteed is just rather unfair. I don’t understand why these Networks are continuing to sell them if they know demand isn’t at all meeting the stock flow it’s just leading to more people like me getting frustrated about it. Since I’ve not heard anything I’m fully convinced I’m gonna get to the 11th and be let down… I joined Virgin in the hopes the experience would be better but even in this short time I just don’t think it’s worth all this hassle.

1 REPLY 1

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Declan2001,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to our Community Forums.

I can see you have already made a post in regard to this, and one of our VIPs previously responded with the correct information. After checking the stock levels on our side, it does appear that we are currently experiencing a high demand for the product and additional stock restraints.

As mentioned by enlli in the previous post, we have recently been made aware that China has re-instated COVID Restrictions in most of the country, and as a result, Apple have made us aware that stock may be delayed. I'm really sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please be aware though, that most providers that are pro-actively selling iPhones, will also experience similar issues.

We are expecting further stock of the handsets, and if you have an order placed, this will be reserved for you unless there is a physical limitation - for example, in the extremely unlikely (almost impossible) event that Apple ceases production/distribution of the phone.

Regards,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ