Menu
Maidstonefemale
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TiVo remote problem

In August, I contacted virgin media customer services as some of the buttons on my remote were no longer working, they asked me to carry out a reset on the remote which I did, problem was not resolved, so they were going to send me a replacement.  Forward fast to last Thurs 1st Nov - I eventually got round to chasing them up via web chat, as no replacement had been received. They asked me if I had tried replacing the batteries....Duh! after about 30mins of questions & them checking my account, they asked me to do another remote reset. As I was at work, they asked me to contact them again if it did not work.  Surprise, surprise Thursday evening I'm on the phone as the reset didn't work - 40 mins later, still on hold. Today, web chat is constantly unavailable. Does anyone have any idea what I can do to resolve this issue.  I have been with virgin for 8+ years, despite their constant rise if charges - so requesting a new remote really does not seem a big ask!

0 Kudos
Cueball99
Rising star
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo remote problem

Phone 150 and choose the "thinking of leaving us" option, then "technical faults".

Tell them that you are looking to leave as the overseas call centers won't send you a new remote. They should send you a new one out without any problems.

0 Kudos