Menu
T097ANx47uk9
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Terminating contract

I signed up to black Friday bundle in December 2018. The package full house bundle added to my virgin fibre £48 per month for 12mths later got details it said full house bundle first 3mths £48 then £64 for remaining mths until December 2019 as I signed had no option. If I cancelled would pay £101 if I kept it £101 obviously I kept it.was on the phone upteen times they said couldn't find that package I can assure you it was. I have still got the details with my name address the lot they said maybe that deal finished it ended on 31.12.18. this round about 21 December. I even read the small print before I signed. Now I want to cancel it seems to get more expensive February's bill £57dont know what march will be. The so called full house is garbage and the 4k uhd was ment to get and ultra UHD and had to pay extra £5 for hd all was in included but didn't get. For a multi million pound company it's terrible.feel as if I got conned. wouldn't recommend VM to anyone.how much would it be to cancel them. Going to contact ofcomm as well

0 Kudos
T097ANx47uk9
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Terminating contract

@T097ANx47uk9 wrote:

I signed up to black Friday bundle in December 2018. The package full house bundle added to my virgin fibre £48 per month for 12mths later got details it said full house bundle first 3mths £48 then £64 for remaining mths until December 2019 as I signed had no option. If I cancelled would pay £101 if I kept it £101 obviously I kept it.was on the phone upteen times they said couldn't find that package I can assure you it was. I have still got the details with my name address the lot they said maybe that deal finished it ended on 31.12.18. this round about 21 December. I even read the small print before I signed. Now I want to cancel it seems to get more expensive February's bill £57dont know what march will be. The so called full house is garbage and the 4k uhd was ment to get and ultra UHD and had to pay extra £5 for hd all was in included but didn't get. For a multi million pound company it's terrible.feel as if I got conned. wouldn't recommend VM to anyone.how much would it be to cancel them. Going to contact ofcomm as well

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi So many people on here say they are going to Ofcom, they don't deal with individuals, your Best course of action is to write to FOA Virgin Media Complaints PO Box 333 Matrix Court Swansea SA7 9BB.Regards Micky
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi T097ANx47uk9,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear this. 

What I will do is private message you so we can look into this. 

^Martin