Menu
Dannyboy18
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No TV, Broadband or Phone

My services went off Sunday afternoon and we are now at Tuesday with still no sign of them coming back. Service status says there is are faults in the area but the date when due to be fixed just keeps changing. In fact one still states it will be fixed 29/7 at 4pm, we are now 30/7 at 10.15am!!! This is now not an acceptable position and a huge inconvenience. Will have to reconsider options when contract is due for renewal.

0 Kudos
Cueball99
Rising star
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No TV, Broadband or Phone

What did VM say when you spoke to them?

Dannyboy18
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Basically just repeated what was posted on the Service Status site. Problem in the area and engineers are working on it.
0 Kudos
japitts
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Out of interest, does the Status page refer to a total loss of service? And did you emphasise this to the CS agent?

I'm not trying to excuse the poor service, I do sympathise while also understanding that sometimes if there's an existing fault in an area - that the CS systems may prevent additional ones being logged. BenMCR may be able to advise further here.

0 Kudos
Dannyboy18
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Initially the TV went down which appeared on the status page, and at one stage 4 different faults were listed. The broadband and phone have intermittently gone down over the 40 + hour period. I contacted CS agent when the main TV fault, effecting me, had gone past the time it was showing to be fixed by.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello Dannyboy18, thank you for your post and sorry you're experiencing an outage.

Is the area fault in question still being experienced? 

If so, has any updated repair time been given on the service status page when you check this?

In regards to loss of service, if you're experience a full loss of service for longer than 48 hours you may be applicable for our automated compensation scheme.

Let us know and we can advise further if needed.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos