Menu
Nottskev
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Lost "Get series Link" option for Sky and BT Football

I happily used Series link for ages to record football on Sky and BT channels. The series link no longer works, and  I no longer get the option to set it..   When I press record for a particular game, I am offered the option to change the series link - but this leads to a screen of  details about when, for how long etc which don't make sense, and if I opt to apply them, the link doesn't lead to any recording taking place.

The Get Series Link is offered for all other sport on the same channels..  The Virgin Media phone help told me that the broadcasters themselves - Sky and BT - must have withdrawn the series link option! I found that unbelievable.

Can anyone advise?

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lost "Get series Link" option for Sky and BT Football

Just tried to get a series link for Man U V WHU and there was an option to get a series link + so I would delete the old series links if you haven't done so, if you have done try a reboot 

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Nottskev
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lost "Get series Link" option for Sky and BT Football

Thanks for the reply.   I'm now finding it works for Sky channels but not BT, for whatever reason..  Will do as you suggest.

Kev

0 Kudos