Menu
Sogat82
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Customer service

I spent the best part of 5 hours over the course of a number of calls waiting up to 40 minurtes to be connected to a customer services person after being promised an answer in 5 minutes, being connected to the wrong department, or simply All this time was time away from work for which I was not paid. .

Here is the sick part. Despite the (several) lies and they were lies because I was given false information every single time, even when I asked for, and was given an assurance that my call would be answered in the time specified. about how long it would to connect and all the other problems these people caused for me they claim they are not liable. These disgusting people do not know the meaning of the word ethical.

All I was trying to do was to get them to come and fix my broadband and phone connection oon the date they promised. They refused. I was without phone and broadband for three and had to pay the earth for the privilege of being denied basic customer service.

Looking forward to becoming an ex virgin customer when my contract expires

Virg

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer service

Hi Virg

I'm really sorry for the problems you're experiencing in trying to contact the team lately, it;s really not something we want you to experience. We're always looking for ways to improve the service though so thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience. 

As for the issues you were experiencing, I hope they've been sorted? If not, let me know what's not working and I'll do what I can to help.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Sogat82
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

It is most certainly not working. My letters are ignored. I want the money you owe me for my out of pocket expenses caused by your lies and your incompetence. I also want you to honour your statutory obligations and respond to my subject access request. Finally I want you to answer the questions I have repeatedly asked and you have repeatedly ignored.

You have my letters

Stop making false promises tro resolve this and actually resolve it.

0 Kudos
Sogat82
Tuning in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

And don't keep saying you are sorry when you are clearly not?

0 Kudos
Sogat82
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

IF you are so Sorry Why are my letters STILL being ignored. The lies continues. Please answer in writing the questions I have now sent to you Three times.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Virg.

As Craig_D has mentioned please let us know what isn't working so we can help you further.

We don't receive letters as we're forum based only so unfortunately we wouldn't be able to write back to you from here but we can certainly do what we can to try to get your services back up and running.

Hopefully hear from you soon.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Sogat82
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

THe letters I wrote were to your customer services team.

They have been totally ignored.

All I want is some basic customer service and not lies and threats

Your so called customer services person, Karen Ingham, should know all stop making excuses and aaddress my concerns

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sogat82

I'm so sorry again for the inconvenience you're experiencing with your service, as Rose as mentioned we're not able to view the letters you've sent to our team but if there's anything that we're able to help with, we'd love to hear from you.;

That being said, I'm confident a member of the team will be in touch with you from the letter you've sent.

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos