Menu
uknews
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can't access apps on my telly

Hi. My telly comes on ok and all the normal channels are on. But if i try Youtube or BBCiplayer it won't connect. I get a blank screen for ages then eventually a screen that says please check your internet connection. I've also had another screen that said Network availability C133, all services may not be availaible.

I've checked all cables and switched on and off several times. I rang 150 and was on the phone about 20 mins following instructions to switch this off and do this and that but in the end it didn't work. He took my phone number and said he's opening a ticket with the secondary team and they will fix within 72 

0 Kudos
uknews
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't access apps on my telly

.....within 72 hours. What happens now please?

Thanks, Mark

0 Kudos
KeithLeonard
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I would ring in again and go down thecThinking of Leaving route and you will be able to speak to a UK Call Centre who will be able to help you more 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello uknews

Thank you for posting on the forums and welcome to the community. is this something you still require assistance with?

If so, can you confirm if this just effects the app's mentioned? How is the set top box connected to the Hub? have there been any issues reported on the service status page virg.in/service ? 

Thansk

Rob

0 Kudos
uknews
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Rob, It's all sorted now.

0 Kudos