Menu
JT78
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

C130

Hi, 

Our Tivo box is not working, showing a (C130) error. It says the Network Cable is unplugged (its not). I've also gone through the diagnostics on the website (and turned all of the boxes off and on again after 10mins). This did not work - I can't log into our account anymore to try that again as it looks like the virgin website is down.

It is showing the wifi and the arrows icon in red (not sure if this is their default).

Been like it for a few days now, would like to get it fixed.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130

Is this a TiVo or V6?

I assume it’s a V6 as you say that there are red LEDs lit on the front of the box.

This suggests that the V6 is not connected reliably to your home network Superhub.

What functions are you unable to use because of this error?

How is the V6 connected to your Superhub and which Superhub do you have?

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
JT78
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply. Yes, you are right it is a V6. 

Also, yes, the box says the box is not connected to the network (cable unplugged, there is and always has been a cable plugged in, I've checked this to see if it has somehow popped out but it appears to remain secure). 

The V6 gives us all normal functions, with the exception of any of the on demand functions. The Superhub (assume this is the wifi box) is functioning as normal.

The Superhub is a Hub 3.0.... 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Rose_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi JT78,

Welcome to the community.

I'd like to take a look into this for you so I'm just going to send you a private message which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos