Menu
Superuser
Superuser
Message 11 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Re: tv GO stops working every night

@Crockretwrote:

Working fine here on iPad.

A response that completely ignores the topic; one the VM web team themselves would be proud of.

My response was simply based on the fact that I too suffered from the issue yesterday.

That Issue was the subject of a Service Status report that has since closed and confirmed closed, as far as I am concerned, by the fact I again have access.

So, my post contains valid information about the subject of this thread.

Your post adds nothing.

0 Kudos
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 12 of 19
Flag for a moderator

As the topic is about the service going down several times late at light every night, you posting that it's working for you on one occasion around tea-time adds nothing either.

0 Kudos
jhactually
Dialled in
Message 13 of 19
Flag for a moderator

didn't work again for the whole of Sunday

0 Kudos
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 14 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Over two weeks, and VM have nothing to say about this at all. Tells you everything you need to know about them as a company.

Last night it went down at 12.12am, and again at 2.12am. You could set your watch by it. You'd think such clues would be helpful to move towards a fix, yet I suspect that the people that are responsible for this working still don't even know there's a problem.

Same as it ever was.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 15 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi eveyone,

Thanks for posting.

I can only apologies if there have been problems with the network.

If this is something that continues to happen then there could be other reasons for this such as a connection or device issue.

If there are any problems with your services then they should be listed on our service status checker here.

Otherwise if you're experiencing a fault please let us know any error codes and the device you're using, you can also speak to our online chat here.

Alternatively you can speak with our faults team on 150 from a Virgin Media landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 16 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Nice try Rose, but you can't blame our equipment or connections when different customers experience the exact same thing at the exact same time, with alarming regularity.

Thanks for making it abundantly clear that I was right, and that this hasn't even been escalated to someone so they could even try to fix it.

I'm off to bang my head against a brick wall as the result is much the same as posting here.

0 Kudos
Bingley
Fibre optic
Message 17 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Re: tv GO not working as usual

So come one VM what`s your poor excuse for it not working tonight, this is now a weekly occurrence and is not acceptable any longer with your lame excuses and blaming users when you know full well  its you who cannot provide a service you boast about so much.  I await your pathetic excuse.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 18 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bingley

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community.

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing some issues with TV GO at the moment.

I just wanted to pop by and see if you are still experiencing this issues and if you are do you get any error messages? what happens when you try to access the app?

I would like to log our interaction with an expression of your dissatisfaction, if you would like me to do that for you please reply to the private message I have sent regarding this and I will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon

Louise

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 19 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bingley,

I just wanted to check in and see if you are still experiencing issues with TV GO and if you are, do you get any error messages? what happens when you try to access the app?

The more information you can provide the quicker we can look into the issue you are having with TV GO.

Speak soon,

Louise

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

0 Kudos