Menu
HELP247
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Max number of devices reached. Virgin TV GO. Why is this such a persistent problem.

I have an ongoing issue with maximum number of devices reached. I use a windows 10 pc and the latest firefox as my browser to watch Virgin TV GO. I set Virgin TV Go up and all is well until I come to use it again and then Virgin TV does not recognise my PC and gives me the max number of devices reached. The last time this happened I had to wait 3 weeks until 1st Feb before I could change a device, which I did  (the device has not changed its always been the same PC), and quess what? after one days use, I sign on using the same pc and the same Firefox and I get the max number of devices reached and now I have to wait until 1st Mar before I can change a device. This is getting frustrating now, just being able to watch programs for one day and then being locked out for the rest of the month. Can anyone HELP PLEASE????

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Max number of devices reached. Virgin TV GO. Why is this such a persistent problem.

I have replied to your other post. 

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos
tonyfox18
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Max number of devices reached. Virgin TV GO. Why is this such a persistent problem.

i have same problem
I have an ongoing issue with maximum number of devices reached. I use a windows 10 Can anyone HELP PLEASE????
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tony,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I would like to invite you into a private chat so aI can help you with this, I will send you an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos