cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Code CS1011

Furnace5005
Joining in

Hello All,

I keep on getting the error code CS1011 on my stream box.

I have called services and been transferred to the tech team three times to get help with this and each time I go into the same loop of explaining the issue and then being told that it should reactivate in 24 hours but it simply doesn't. 

Has anyone had this issue? and are there any mean of this actually being activated remotely? or do I need a new one sent? 

I feel like I want to give up with even trying to fix it and it feels like someone in Virgin may want this as well. 

Sorry to moan, I am just tired of the repetitive hoops that I need to jump through. 

Thanks, Corey

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Corey, 

Thanks for using the Community Forums to get this error code looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration when you've spoken with our faults team 😥 I would be more than happy to look into this for you!

Can I firstly ask if there has been any update from the team since you posted last? 

I can see you may have spoken to them recently, so please let us know if you managed to get it sorted, or if you still need help! 

We can take a look into your services, do some diagnostics and get an engineer booked if one is needed 🤗 

Thanks,

Megan_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Corey, 

Thanks for using the Community Forums to get this error code looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration when you've spoken with our faults team 😥 I would be more than happy to look into this for you!

Can I firstly ask if there has been any update from the team since you posted last? 

I can see you may have spoken to them recently, so please let us know if you managed to get it sorted, or if you still need help! 

We can take a look into your services, do some diagnostics and get an engineer booked if one is needed 🤗 

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hello Megan,

Thank you for your reply.

Not yet - this is my first update towards the issue.

If you can help or pass me on to someone who can help that would be great 😀

Many thanks,

Corey

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Corey, thank you for the reply and sorry to hear this issue with your Stream box has not been resolved yet.

We'd be glad to give you a hand, for your reference we're posting our link with the Error Codes list we have here for Stream, where you can find what the code means and how to best resolve these errors.

In this instance, we'd need to perform further checks together.
To enable me to help further with this, I will shortly send you a private message here.

Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a purple envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs