Menu
Superuser
Superuser
Message 11 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Re: i was quite happy with 75mb, but i'm not even getting 75 now with Vivid 100 [wired]

test the laptop connected directly to the hub without any powerline adapters on the network. Disconnect all other wired connections when you test

0 Kudos
Moderator (Retired) Ralph_R
Moderator (Retired)
Message 12 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Re: i was quite happy with 75mb, but i'm not even getting 75 now with Vivid 100 [wired]

Hi xxamine,

Apologies for the ongoing slow speeds, looks like the SNR issues remain ongoing, currently under ref. F006736620.

The estimated fix time is today, so please drop us an update if the connection problems persist over the next day or two.

Kind rgds

Ralph_R
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
xxamine
On our wavelength
Message 13 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Well you definatly turned the internet off then on again cos one day all my router settings changed to default, and been outage more frequently, but at the of the day still 70's on a good day Cat Frustrated 

Forum Team (Retired) Heather_J
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 14 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hello xxamine, 

Thanks for keeping in touch Smiley Happy

Sorry that you're still struggling with this. I have just taken a look and it appears the fault is still on-going and is being reviewed again tomorrow. 

Please keep in touch for updates and thanks for your patience. 

Take care. 

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
xxamine
On our wavelength
Message 15 of 19
Flag for a moderator

thanx for the update Heather_J 

Moderator (Retired) Ty_S
Moderator (Retired)
Message 16 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi xxamine

The fault ticket is showing as closed.Has there been any improvement recently? 

Thanks 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
xxamine
On our wavelength
Message 17 of 19
Flag for a moderator

n0 Cat Frustrated

jbrennand
Legend
Message 18 of 19
Flag for a moderator

You still using those powerlines in the loop ?  If so take them out and see whether that improves performance - adapters are know to attenuate speed.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
xxamine
On our wavelength
Message 19 of 19
Flag for a moderator

thanks for the suggestion jbrennand,

all power adapters are removed and i've bought and added terminators to the circuit cos there are less tv points now and still cant get even 80mb even thou virgin boast 108mb on a 100mb pipe Woman Frustrated