Menu
GingaMilla
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

connection dropping s65

Hello.

I keep on getting disconnections every hour or so around 35/40 min past the hour. We've had problems since last friday where we had a problem in our area which accoring to the service status has been resolved. 

The connection drops for about 10mins, comes back on with speeds of 15mbs when I should be getting 150mb(i am on 200mb package buit never get this high which i understand isn't possible on wifi) & then works for a while and goes down again. 

I feel the problem we had in the area friday has not been fixed properly which is causing these ongoing issues. 

Had problem with VM in the past but the last couple of years no issues whatsoever. 

Is it possible to look into this for me please?

s65, Rotherham area.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: connection dropping s65

Dont post the same post on multiple fora - its actually against the "rules" and it just complicates any replies you get - stick to the one in the Networking forum

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos