Menu
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired) Louis_R
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 21 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow upload 2 nights in a row.

Hi Wildride,

Thank you for keeping us posted. Have there been any further changes or development since posting on Monday? Please keep us posted.

Kind regards,

Louis

0 Kudos
Highlighted
wildride
On our wavelength
Message 22 of 24
Flag for a moderator

No, in fact Im not sure if its worse. Last night using Mixer as the streaming platform I had over 50,000 frames dropped (10%) with an upload setting of 3.2mb over a 3 hour period. Meaning the upload speed dropped under 3mb 10% of the time. There is a little wiggle room for it to drop under but significantly lower it drops frames, this is running at 60 FPS. Means over the course of 3 hours, 14 minutes worth was lost.

I wish it was just streaming so I could blame OBS, but running speed tests Ive been seeing them drop to 1mb upload (with 300mb+ download) aswell.

It does make a significant difference. For example here is a streams VOD that was before the problem Good Stream (6k upload with 0 drops) and after the problem started Blurry Stream (3.2k upload with 50k+ drops). When watching live the drops cause the stream to pause intermittently, almost like buffering except when it buffers it will skip ahead.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired) Louis_R
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 23 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Hi wildride,

We are very sorry to hear this and we would like to have a further look into this from our side. This will require a private message in order to access your account and ask some security questions. We will follow up right away.

Many thanks,

Louis

wildride
On our wavelength
Message 24 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Tonight was flawless, dont know if you guys did anything but had 0 frame drops while streaming at 6k.

0 Kudos