cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M200 package giving ~ 10Mbit speeds

davidka1
Joining in

Hi,

A week or so ago my internet dropped to 20Mbit from the usual ~ 220Mbit I have gotten for the last 11 months. I have tried rebooting, factory reset, etc., and when the Hub 3 comes back I have ~ 190Mbit for about 10 minutes before it degrades again back to single digit speeds.

I logged into the box and I'm seeing in Home > Hub 3.0 status overview that the Internet Status is sometimes "Online" and sometimes "Partial Service (DS only)".

My network log shows this:

davidka1_0-1630003803039.png

Upstream shows this:

davidka1_1-1630003865892.png

Downstream shows this:

davidka1_2-1630003906295.pngdavidka1_3-1630003920500.png

The virginmedia.com help section has been worse than useless - not only is it not helpful, it also frustrates the life out of people already in a bad situation.

Please help!!!

12 REPLIES 12

Yeah, I think we're good now ... stable ~ 215/20 Mbit any time of the day or night I've tested.  How do I close this please? 

Thanks team!

It will just close on its own - no need to do anything!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

Hi @davidka1,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am very sorry to hear you had some connection speed issues lately, but I'm glad to hear that you've managed to get these resolved now.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!