Menu
Danwishingwolf
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Internet is unusable after 5pm

Internet is unusable after 5pm, lag spikes throughout the day, and then a huge performance downgrade after 5pm. Tweeted to Virgin and they said a team member would help me out here. 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet is unusable after 5pm

@Danwishingwolf wrote:

Internet is unusable after 5pm, lag spikes throughout the day, and then a huge performance downgrade after 5pm. Tweeted to Virgin and they said a team member would help me out here. 

Create a BQM and post the live link.

Danwishingwolf
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@Danwishingwolf wrote:

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/1e2f83700ce63654fb6e5fe8859111c5c4...

We need to leave it running for a good few hours to see some meaningful data, however it's not looking great so far:

carl_pearce_0-1611265607000.png

0 Kudos
Danwishingwolf
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yeah it's pretty tragic on here atm haha.

0 Kudos
david656
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Join the club! from 4pm to midnight my broadband gets worse and worse with about 7/8pm it just giving up completely. I haven't had a single reply from a Virgin representative and have just been completely ignored.

The customer service is terrible. You can't tell me that nationally so many people are having the same issue and it's all internal faults to their houses! There is clearly a wider national fault that Virgin won't admit. Where sometimes they vaguely admit it they still refuse to refund or reduce the bill.. its a joke.