Menu
Londonjo
On our wavelength
Message 51 of 56
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area 15 ISSUE

This happens at 5am or any other time of day/night. Plus most people I know already back to their daily work routine. Christmas is over. Problem remains the same

I thought maybe they took on to many customers over Christmas than they can provide for. I mean it did start just before Christmas. But I don't know anymore. 

Whatever the problem is, seems to be major given the lack of anyone at Virgin giving us a straight answer as to what's going on.

0 Kudos
KJDM
Tuning in
Message 52 of 56
Flag for a moderator

This is beyond ridiculous now. Absolutely shambolic customer service!

0 Kudos
Jay429
On our wavelength
Message 53 of 56
Flag for a moderator

Any update on this Virgin?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator (Retired) Ralph_R
Moderator (Retired)
Message 54 of 56
Flag for a moderator

Apologies for the problems, our networks and faults teams have been investigating the issue with packet loss and latency in areas of North London and are now reporting the issue as resolved.

If issues remain ongoing for anyone please drop us a quick update and we'll run additional checks and escalate as required.

Kind rgds

Ralph_R
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
KJDM
Tuning in
Message 55 of 56
Flag for a moderator

@Ralph_R wrote:

Apologies for the problems, our networks and faults teams have been investigating the issue with packet loss and latency in areas of North London and are now reporting the issue as resolved.

If issues remain ongoing for anyone please drop us a quick update and we'll run additional checks and escalate as required.

Kind rgds

I still have issues, unfortunately.

While the issue has improved with packet loss, online gaming is still awful with constant jittering and ping spikes. I'm connected via Ethernet and I have never had any issues until the area 15 stuff happened/and had the hub 2 changes to hub 3. Are improvements still being made? When will this be fixed?

0 Kudos
ozgurcan
Dialled in
Message 56 of 56
Flag for a moderator

put your console on dmz, and  add reserve dchp to your console too, helped abit with me, still not the greatest tho 

0 Kudos