Menu
eng59
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

300MB broadband -Its availble -OH NO ITS NOT!

So I see VM are offering 300MB broadband for £42/mth then £48/mth after 12 mths, so I am paying £48+ /mth for 200MB ,and can I upgrade ?

NO I cant it seems ,but the service checker shows 300MB availible in my area

What is going on VM?

PS online chat service really sucks, Very poor app.....

0 Kudos
eng59
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: 300MB broadband -Its availble -OH NO ITS NOT!

And no replies from VM,,,sums them up .....
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

hiya @eng59 there is currently around a weeks wait at present for virginmedia forum admins to reply, the offer your seeing might be for new customer only, best idea would have a chat with customer services and they'll be able to see whats available.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi eng59 and thanks for your post,

We're sorry for any confusion around whether you can upgrade to our up to 300Mbps service.

I'd like to look into this for you so I'll drop you a private message for more info soon. Just click the small envelope logo to the top right.

Best,

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi eng59

Thanks for getting back to Michael on your Pm to confirm this has been sorted, that's great.

In answer to your question about why it's not listed as an option on the webpage that could be due to network availability or simply due to the system not updating a possible recent upgrade has taken place to allow the speed uplift to take place.

If you have any future issues like this please pop back to us, we'll be happy to help Smiley Happy

Cheers

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos