Menu
dean1981
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

cable my street

I live in a newly built street and there was 4-5 houses that  were built near a row of old houses virgin came out to accommodate them houses but not ours and our houses are a literally next door so i dont know why my street wasnt cabled at the same time as the houses belong to the same housing association.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: cable my street

Hi dean1981,  

I am sorry to hear that the team were unable to cable your property at the same time. Have you previously registered your interest for the service here:  virg.in/cablemystreet    

Thanks, 

Nat
0 Kudos
dean1981
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

when the guys where laying the cables next to my street and i have asked numerous times by ringing virgin and the operator says she would register my interest this was almost 2years ago now

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for clarifying. Can you please try registering your interest again via the link as the details may need updating. 

Please let us know if you require any assistance with this. 

Thanks, 

Nat
0 Kudos
dean1981
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I've given up as i have seen other people with the same thing and nothing ever happens so i'm all for sky now as i know nothing will happen if i already registered an interest why would i have to do it again

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No worries Dean1981.

Well good news is we have been investing a lot in to expanding our network up and down the country so we do hope we will be with you soon. 

Thanks, 

Nat
0 Kudos