cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timeouts - VM unusable

robatwork
On our wavelength

Hi, if anyone is reading this who could have the authority to bring forward an engineer appointment (organised for next Monday) please let me know - internet pretty much unusable at the moment

thanks

Rob

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Rob,

You might be able to bring your appointment  forward if another customer has cancelled their appointment.

To check if any new slots are available you need to  log into /my-virgin-media/ 

Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Orders & Appointments in the Quick Links section.

When I had a tech appointment a couple of weeks ago it wasn't showing in My Virgin Media via the browser on my PC, however it was showing in the app on my mobile so it might be worthwhile checking the app as well.

If using the app click on the head and shoulders icon in the top right hand corner, then on the screen that opens click on Orders & Appointments

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Rob,

You might be able to bring your appointment  forward if another customer has cancelled their appointment.

To check if any new slots are available you need to  log into /my-virgin-media/ 

Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Orders & Appointments in the Quick Links section.

When I had a tech appointment a couple of weeks ago it wasn't showing in My Virgin Media via the browser on my PC, however it was showing in the app on my mobile so it might be worthwhile checking the app as well.

If using the app click on the head and shoulders icon in the top right hand corner, then on the screen that opens click on Orders & Appointments

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

robatwork
On our wavelength

Will give that a try thanks. Today's internet has been dreadful

robatwork_0-1683203825725.png

There weren't any appointment but your instructions were spot on - nothing showing on web, only in App. 

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey robatowrk, thanks for all the posts and replies and sorry to hear of the issue with your internet connection recently.

Great to see you've received some advice from our very insightful member newapollo above, also glad to know this has helped with your query about changing your appointment with our engineer.

Have you managed to reschedule this on the app, just to be sure?

Please, feel free to ask if you need more help or advice.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs