Menu
jacobRolph
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Router Settings Not Loading

I'm attempting to access my router settings through 192.168.0.1 so I can port forward.
Often I can access the log in page and get onto the home page just fine, but from then on the port forwarding page will display but never load the content. 
Retrying now, I'm struggling to even get into the home page or even log in area. 
My internet connection works fine on the same desktop.
I'm using Hub 3.0 and connected via ethernet cables through a switch. 

I have already reset my router.

Any ideas how to fix this?

0 Kudos
legacy1
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Router Settings Not Loading

Best to put it in modem mode when you still can and get your own router with 1Gb ports

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

how the hell the post above addresses the question i have no idea - he is like a stuck record

try another reset - hold the button a good 30 sex - time it and add a bit

some of the pages can take ages to load so be patient - you could try 192.168.100.1 - if non of that works then wait for VM to get to the thread and hopefully they will get a replacement sent out

dont ring offshore - they are likely to say its perfect and if they do agree to replace it may try to charge you 

Tony
Tudor
Superstar
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I’ve seen other people on the board saying that with the latest upgrade (downgrade) of the hub firmware that it can take up to 20 minutes for the page to reload.

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jacob,

Welcome to community. Thank you for your first.

How are things looking out at the moment? Were you able to access the settings page of the hub?

Let us know so we can help.

Thanks,

Renan_G

0 Kudos