Menu
Za77
Joining in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

No service, please help

Can someone please please help me, I’ve had no broadband or tv for the past 8 days. Every time I call customer services (normally takes 30 mins plus) I get told it’s an area fault that is being fixed today but never is. The service status says there is a fault and the estimated fix time changes daily. VM cancelled the engineer I booked for Monday saying it’s an area fault and won’t arrange another one. My neighbours vm is working fine. I’m having to buy expensive data from my phone company and I’m not being told what is being done to resolve this. My TiVo box is not responding, just flashing red and solid blue light. I’ve tried disconnecting all, rebooting, resetting etc. I was promised a call back from a manager again today but nothing. Is there any solutions please??

0 Kudos
Za77
Joining in
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: No service, please help

Is anyone able to help with this? Many thanks 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

As well as the “check service,” weblink at the top of this forum board, there is also a Service Status number 0800 561 0061 which usually tells you of local issues, down to postcode level (that might even not yet be listed on the Service Status web page) that may give you more info than you have -but unlilkely.
If you wait on here a day or two a VM person should pick this up and can give you best info.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Za77
Joining in
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. I have checked both and yet again the fix time keeps changing. I’m hoping someone from vm sees this and can actually let me know what’s going on. I called again today and spoke to a manager but no clearer and still no service!!

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

A VM person will get to this in a day or so and should be able to give you up to date info.
Did you start the compensation timer on the phone call?

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Za77
Joining in
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. Yes, have asked for compensation from first call. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Once the service is fixed the compensation will be applied ^GT

0 Kudos
Za77
Joining in
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

When will it be fixed, no tv or broadband for 10 days now and nothing concrete about what the problem is....

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Za77,

Thank you for coming back to us, I am sorry that the fault hasn't been resolved yet, I can confirm that the fix date is currently stating today by 16:00 the fault reference number is F007372991.

Once this is resolved any credits due will be automatically added.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Za77
Joining in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Paul, the fix date and time keeps moving on a daily basis. Is anyone able to tell me what the problem is? In the past my connections have been disconnected externally and used for a neighbour’s property. Can an engineer come and check this is all in order? When I try to book an engineer, I’m told it’s automatically cancelled as fault showing in the area. 

My main concern is not the compensation at present but having my services restored. 

Please can someone give me a clear answer. It is now 11 days with absolutely no service at all. 

0 Kudos