Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Need an engineer please 😥

I upgraded from broadband to have TV. Received the T6 box on 9th November. Realised I needed an engineer to fit it from the outside box. I have tried getting through on the phone and cannot. Managed to “book an engineer” online for the 12th. Did not turn up and it did say on the message that if he did not, then Virgin would contact me to arrange another day. I have heard nothing. I keep spending ages trying to get this sorted. The automated Chat just brings me back round in a circle. Impossible to get a reply by phone. I just keep going round in circles. I’ve got 2 “cases” 10th and 13th sitting there. PLEASE I just need an engineer booked.......and I’ve tried everything to get this sorted. 😞 

so fed up.....

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need an engineer please 😥

Call it in on 150 (VM Phone) or 0345 454 1111 (any other phone) Calling at 08.00 midweek -- is the best time – see message 23 here

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/Intermittent-Connection-Issues/m-p/4490276#...

You can also text them on 07533 051809 include account name/number and what the issue is – replies may take longer.

A VM person should pick this up here and respond, but it can take several days for them to get here.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply. I will try 8am but I do not know why I don’t just get a response from VM from my posts here, calls and messages. I’m now paying for something I cannot use.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi sx

Thanks for posting and apologies for the delayed reply. I can see you've spoke to the team since posting and everything should be sorted. 

Let me know if you need further assistance

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi John. Yes I finally got through today and it’s booked for Wednesday. Thanks for your reply,y 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Please let me know how the visit goes

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos