Menu
Sjk1993
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Installation complaint issue

Hi,

ive contacted the complaints department via telephone and using the online web form to complain about a disasterous installation where my front garden was ruined, a pipe was burst leaving a gaping hole in my wall in my brand new house and flooding my recently decorated front room. Due to the severity of the issue and incompetence of virgin customer service, I’ve had to repair some of this myself at my own expense. 

Ive been ignored via both channels. Why won’t Virgin do anything about this? My complaint hasn’t been acknowledged at all. It’s been more than 2 weeks. Calling is useless as I’ve had the phone put down on me and promised of call backs never happened?

0 Kudos
Cueball99
Rising star
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation complaint issue

Make your complaint in writing, Google for the address.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

always best to post photos if you have them - staff will get here in a week or so and should be able to help 

Tony
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tomorrow try calling “Retentions” on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1-1-4-5 "thinking of leaving" then “technical issues” – (They are open Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm and on Saturday from 8am - 6pm. - 08.01 is best!) you have a better chance of getting a UK call centre (it might still be a 30’+ wait though) who will be more understanding and helpful. Tell them what happened and see if they are more helpful.. Also as suggested do the complaint in writing and get photos of the damage loaded up on here and linked to in you letter.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sjk1993, 

Welcome to our forums! 

I'm really sorry to hear the team haven't been in touch regarding your complaint. Some complaints can take up to  28 days for us to resolve, this is to ensure the complaint is investigated thoroughly. 

Have the team been back in touch since your post? 

Thanks, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos