Menu
davewoodhouse85
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Help - installation rescheduled unnecessaily

I have an appointment for a new install this Saturday (1st August). It was later than I originally ordered due to an error in the order system - I also had pre-install survey today.

I got a text asking if anyone was shielding or covid in the house. We are not covid, but my youngest son is Shielding. I had made arrangements for him to be in other rooms in the house during install and take all necessary precautions. In addition, the 1st August date is after shielding advice is paused.

However I have had a text saying my job will be rescheduled and I really don't want this to happen - we really need the internet connection installing.

Can someone please help make sure this job goes ahead?!?!

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help - installation rescheduled unnecessaily

If you haven't, you could try the pre-installation and delivery team - they may have more info – on.. 0800 052 1734.

You can also text them on 07533 051809 include any account name/number if you have them and see what they say – replies may take a bit longer

They may have found an issue that needs investigating

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos