Menu
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 11 of 32
Flag for a moderator

Re: Every other property on our street has access to Virgin services apart from us

Hi Alistair

The teams have been back in touch and have said that this is being investigated and may need Wayleave. I'll let you know when I know more .

Speak soon!

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
alistairkidd
Joining in
Message 12 of 32
Flag for a moderator

Re: Every other property on our street has access to Virgin services apart from us

Hi Karen,

Cheers for getting back to me. Looking forward to hearing what the reason is Smiley Happy

Alistair

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 13 of 32
Flag for a moderator

I hope they get back to me next week Alistair but I'll check in sometime next week for you to touch base just to make sure it's still being checked into.

Cheers and have a lovely rest of your weekend

Kaz

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 32
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alistair

The teams have pooped back and said the below:

This will need a pre wire before it can go live, there is a duct buried just in front of the flats and cabinet across road for this to be done

I have asked them if this can be booked and the account raised for the address to show as LS which means Live and Serviceable so our sales teams will then be able to book this for you.

I need to wait and see what they say on this for you.

Cheers

Karen

Forum Team

0 Kudos
Highlighted
alistairkidd
Joining in
Message 15 of 32
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen,

Thank you for doing that, it's much appreciated.

Alistair

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 16 of 32
Flag for a moderator

It's no problem Alistair. If we can help get you connected we will Smiley Very Happy

Take care and speak soon.

Karen

Forum Team

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 17 of 32
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alistair

The teams have come back to say that the BUild teams are looking to log this as available for pre wire soon so we can then look to booking this for you.

I'll keep you posted when I know more.

Cheers

Forum Team

0 Kudos
alistairkidd
Joining in
Message 18 of 32
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen,

Thanks for keeping me updated. Smiley Happy

Just to confirm, I'm assuming that this is good news and that at some point in the not-to-distant future I should have access to services?

Alistair

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 19 of 32
Flag for a moderator

That's the kind of news I perceive this to be yes Smiley Very Happy

I've not had an update since last Wednesday so I've checked in for one this afternoon for you.

Hope to get back in the next few days with an update.

Thanks

Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 20 of 32
Flag for a moderator

Good morning Alistair

The last update I have here for you is that the Build Engineer has been asked to release this to sale if possible.

I'll let you know what they say.

If they get back to me after tomorrow I am on annual leave next week so it'll be early Nov when I am able to pick this back up for you.

Many thanks

Forum Team

0 Kudos