Hi, just wondering if anyone can shed light on our situation:
- The initial install visit identified that our connection would require digging in the road, which would require permission from the local council.
- We were told that permission had been granted and were given a new date for the digging & install.
- New install was cancelled for an unspecified reason and no digging has been done. We've been unable to get any update since. Calling VM yesterday we were told to call back during a weekday when the construction team could be contacted, but calling again today we were told that they can't be contacted until the delay has been 4 weeks with no update? (It has been 2 weeks since the new install was cancelled)
From reading other's posts it seems that the council permission is often a cause of delay, but if they have that and scheduled the work I don't know why it was then cancelled & can't seem to get anyone to give us an answer?