Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Contact info

How can I get to speak to a real person ?

2 calls to Quick Start Team cut off after being on hold for 28 mins and 3rd call 27 mins on hold.

Not a good start for a new customer trying to get set up !!

Waited in all day as I was told I would need to sign for equipment and it was left on the doorstep without anyone knocking.  Not happy waiting in all day especially as I didn't get a time slot despite a text saying I would and a call to virgin to check when it would arrive.

Advisor said there were no installation dates so he would send out the equipment then I could call Quick Start Team and someone would come out within 48 hours.

The way I am going I will still be on hold.

Please advise cancellation procedure.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contact info

@sharonsharon wrote:

How can I get to speak to a real person ?

2 calls to Quick Start Team cut off after being on hold for 28 mins and 3rd call 27 mins on hold.

Not a good start for a new customer trying to get set up !!

Waited in all day as I was told I would need to sign for equipment and it was left on the doorstep without anyone knocking.  Not happy waiting in all day especially as I didn't get a time slot despite a text saying I would and a call to virgin to check when it would arrive.

Advisor said there were no installation dates so he would send out the equipment then I could call Quick Start Team and someone would come out within 48 hours.

The way I am going I will still be on hold.

Please advise cancellation procedure.

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services#cooli... 

0 Kudos