Menu
Highlighted
RICHARDR1988
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

internet service restrictions

I'm struggling to access one of my games through my Xbox. I've been struggling for about two weeks. I've already called twice today and I've attempted to troubleshoot the problem myself throughout. If this issue should continue, then I'm afraid I'm going to have to withdraw my payments. I'm not paying for a service that I'm not receiving. Simple. If the issue is resolved, then I don't have a problem. 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: internet service restrictions

I would advise not stopping payments.  VM will simply pass it on to their debt collection agency who will pursue it and your credit rating will be damaged - with obvious consequences.  Post up more details of the problem  What model of Hub is it? What BB package are you on.  Is the xbox connected by ethernet cable or wifi? What game can you not access?  Have they blocked your ip address?  Are other games ok ?

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
RICHARDR1988
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Not sure, it looks newish, lol. Basic TiVo package. £30 a month. Ethernet Cable. Destiny. I don't think they've blocked my IP address. I can still play halo online and they're both the same people...

0 Kudos
RICHARDR1988
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It's a Hub 3.0

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@RICHARDR1988 wrote:

Not sure, it looks newish, lol. Basic TiVo package. £30 a month. Ethernet Cable. Destiny. I don't think they've blocked my IP address. I can still play halo online and they're both the same people...

I would check your ip address first, looks the favourite so far - if others are fine.  Do you get any "error message"?  There are online ip checkers - easy to find - or contact them directly by email and ask.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
RICHARDR1988
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yeah, it says... Error code:weasel 

0 Kudos