Menu
redpied87
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

help with connecting to internet.

Hi,having bother connecting my veho alarm system to my broadband,when I follow the instructions on the app,it keeps telling me that I'm connected,no internet, I presume that means it's connected to my phone but not my broadband,just wondering if anyone can help me with this problem.Thanks 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is virgin responsible for connecting my alarm system?

Hello redpied87,

How so you set the system up, is this done via an app, do you connect to the VM network or are you connecting your mobile hotspot?

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos
redpied87
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is virgin responsible fr connecting my alarm system?

Thanks Joe_F for answering my query first I have to connect through an app then have to connect to virgin 2.4 and when I do that it comes up connected no Internet, driving me bonkers 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Legend
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If its a Hub3 you could try disabling channel optimisation and renaming the SSID's of the 2.4 & 5 GHz networks - to make them distinguishable to the Veho.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
redpied87
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks jbrennand for answering my query just finished boxing it all up, sending it straight back going to get one that doesn't need to be connected to the WiFi thanks again. 

0 Kudos