Menu
Rapter
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

WiFi Booster

In short. 

The Hub3 can't seem to reach all parts of my house. A booster is required...! I know you can get a free booster if you have top tier package, but I don't (and won't). I also refuse to pay £3 a month as this works out pretty pricy as I'm sure there are similar items on line to purchase.. Anyone know if I can purchase a booster via VM as a one off payment, or are there any out there that someone's trying to get rid of l, or are there any recommendations for what to buy on line that?

Thanks in advance. I know it seems moany but if the WiFi isn't strong enough I'd expect VM to at least give me a booster for free spending over £60 a month already...

Ta. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi Booster

@Rapter wrote:

In short. 

The Hub3 can't seem to reach all parts of my house. A booster is required...! I know you can get a free booster if you have top tier package, but I don't (and won't). I also refuse to pay £3 a month as this works out pretty pricy as I'm sure there are similar items on line to purchase.. Anyone know if I can purchase a booster via VM as a one off payment,

Nope

or are there any out there that someone's trying to get rid of l

Pointless, they are tied to the account they are issued to

, or are there any recommendations for what to buy on line that?

Depends on your needs. A powerline kit with a WiFi function would work, an wired AP would work, HUB in modem mode and a better router would help. Totally depends on your budget.

Thanks in advance. I know it seems moany but if the WiFi isn't strong enough I'd expect VM to at least give me a booster for free spending over £60 a month already...

Ta. 

Rapter
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi Booster

Thanks. 

I have an external WiFi camera where the signal needs to be a little stronger. Budget is £40 ish. 

0 Kudos