cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Order WiFi pods

Millsymia
Joining in

Hello, I wonder if someone can help me to order my first WiFi pod please. I have spent weeks now, on the vm connect app, customer service phone calls and live chat to no avail. 
My WiFi does not reach the back end of my home. I loose WiFi connection completely from half way down my hallway and need the signal to be boosted. 
many thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Millsymia 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Please do make your own thread in future 🙂 I have moved it this time for you.

Sorry to hear of any WiFi issues, when you've said you've used the Connect App but no avail, can you expand on this please? What happens when you run the app scan?

Keep me posted.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John, thank you for coming back to me. Apologies for not following protocol! when I walk in to my bedroom, I loose all WiFi signal and my phone and other devices swap to 4g. When I run the scan using the VM connect app, the scan is showing that I have WiFi speed of 29-30 BPMS. Yet my TV won’t connect and says it has no signal as with my other devices. I need a WiFi pod to boost the signal, no doubt due to the fact I live in a very old property where the walls are nearly 2ft thick. Can you please help me in ordering the pod? As I said previously, all other methods of contact with VM have failed. 

thank you 

maria

If the scan in showing that you're getting that speed, then it would mean a Pod isn't needed. A speed of 29-30mb in a room should be fine for TV Connection. 

Please try these tips here and here which should help issues.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill