Menu
kazzywazzy
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Please help Rebecca g from virgin!!

Hello

i spoke to a Rebecca g on this site who worked with virgin who helped me a lot. 

I am hoping she will help again? I have the same

lrbelm with the router again, engineer came and replaced the box but I have now got the flashing green light again? Please advise?

my email has changed as I got got my pw! 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Please help Rebecca g from virgin!!

@Rebecca_G

Can you get a look when your on shift?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hey kazzywazzy, 

Thanks for getting in touch, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Broadband again. 

I've taken a look at your account and everything looks good from here at the moment. Are you having any trouble with your connection? 

Speak soon 

Rebecca 

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

kazzywazzy
Tuning in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Connection drops out and is slow it is still flashing? It’s going my head in I’ve never had this before?

thansk for getting in touch 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi kazzywazzy, 

Thanks for getting back to me. 

Could you try restarting the Hub using the switch at the back for me to see if that helps? 

I can't see any timeouts or signal errors at the moment that would cause this. 

Let me know how things are after restarting and we'll take another look at this for you then Smiley Happy 

Take care 

Rebecca 

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

0 Kudos
kazzywazzy
Tuning in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Ho rebeccca I have done as requested I shall wait and see after work to see if it returns.

many thanks again. I have to say you have got to be the most helpful representing virgin. They should take a leaf out of your book on the phones and scrap the overseas call centres! 

kazzywazzy
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Racheal!

well I can honestly say I give up! It has been flashing now for 3 days since I restarted the box? It at times on ft drops and the picture freezes I’ve never experienced problems with this network provider like this before?

is here a problem in this area? A previous agent stated this on previous messages and said there is no scheduled work to basically sort it? Which to me leaves me with no solution and I’m paying full price for imperfect services which I am meant to be having according to my contract from virgin? 

I understand this is not your fault but I fee like I’m not getting anywhere? I can send videos of the box flashing or pics if needed?

appreciate your help? Can you confirm my remaining contract dates? It’s so frustrating as I’ve been with virgin since jan 17 with no problems?

RegardS

kaz

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hey Kaz,

i'm sorry to hear you're still having trouble with this. 

I've just taken another look at your account and can't see any power level issues and the Network in your area looks good too. There's currently no issues that would cause this in your area. 

How have things been since posting? 

When the connection drops are you connected via WiFi? If so do you connect to the 2G or 5G connection? 

In order to investigate this further, we would ideally need you to test a device hard-wired to the Hub to see if that also drops out. 

Speak soon 

Rebecca 

Forum Team

0 Kudos