cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep losing WiFi / connection to router

batesonmark
Tuning in

Hello everyone

Hoping some of you lovely people will be able to help me. We were a customer with Sky and moved to Virgin for the fibre internet and better speeds due to homeworking and kids constantly being on internet-enabled devices.

Joined Virgin in May and been having some intermittent problems with connection or WiFi, not 100% sure.

I am regularly dropping calls whilst working, Xbox is lagging constantly, Netflix is constantly buffering during episodes.

I have regularly done speed tests and they don't show any issues I have also done a BQM which is here but not sure if this really shows any issues.

Any and all suggestions are welcomed!

21 REPLIES 21

Hi Jodie

Unfortunately no significant improvement I am afraid and today my BQM shows this 

Regular occurrence of video calls dropping and everything buffering.

Driving me up the wall to be honest. Followed all the advice given by the other forum members and still having the same issues. I am wondering if it could be a hardware issue with the router? But I am grasping at straws.

Many thanks

Mark

Hi batesonmark. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the service and they are still not resolved. I will send you a private message so that this can be looked at further for you. Chris