Menu
Funnylady313
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I need a replacement faulty Hub 7 days and cannot get through to virgin

My hub 3 has the red light indicator on constantly for last 2 weeks.problems with internet dropping.  Already tried moving it and resetting it over the last 2 weeks.  I believe this hub needs replacing but cannot get through to anyone.  I have been trying for the last week without success.  Any help would be gratefully received.

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: I need a replacement faulty Hub 7 days and cannot get through to virgin

A forum rep will respond on 5-10 days time

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

A warm welcome to our Community Forum @Funnylady313 and sorry to hear about the Hub light showing red. I've had a nosey at your details using the information we have on here and can't find any issues with the connection details. However if it's the power light (horizontal light at the bottom) that is red, we'll need to check the Hub out ourselves. I've arranged for a replacement Hub to be sent to you and it should arrive within 5 days. Please keep an eye out for it and make sure it's activated and let us know if you have any problems with it.

Thanks,

Lisa

Funnylady313
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Lisa had confirmation on virgins test this morning that hub not working properly but I had already tried everything over the last 2 weeks. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hope all goes well with the new hub @Funnylady313 - please do pop back once it's arrived and we'll go from there if you need more help

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Funnylady313
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you guys so happy all set up. 24 hrs after joining forum all done

i have also been waiting for return label for trial booster requested in December but it made no difference so didn’t use. I have attached this parcel to the hub I am returning 

0 Kudos
Rachael_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

You're more than welcome 🙂 Thank you for letting us know that everything is sorted, I'm glad this arrived with you quickly.

Apologies that the returns packaging never arrived for your boosters. We appreciate you including this with your old hub, it will get to the right place. If you ever don't receive returns packaging in the future, you're welcome to order this yourself online.

Thanks,

Rachael