Menu
Benylin
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Crap WiFi still

Brief History is as follows___ I moved into this property and brought my Virgin package with me,However since moving into this new build bungalow I have a massive problem maintaining my WiFi signal, I keep having to swop from ethernet to wifi because the signal keeps dropping out, previous agents have told me that it is a fault in my PC, I have 3 pc's and it happens to all of them, indeed I went out and bought a brand new desktop but it still persists, this has been going on since the 2nd week in April this year and it's wearing me down now, Can this problem be solved once and for all???

0 Kudos
Benylin
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Crap WiFi

Crap WiFi still
41 seconds ago
Brief History is as follows___ I moved into this property and brought my Virgin package with me,However since moving into this new build bungalow I have a massive problem maintaining my WiFi signal, I keep having to swop from ethernet to wifi because the signal keeps dropping out, previous agents have told me that it is a fault in my PC, I have 3 pc's and it happens to all of them, indeed I went out and bought a brand new desktop but it still persists, this has been going on since the 2nd week in April this year and it's wearing me down now, Can this problem be solved once and for all???

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Crap WiFi

Put the Hub into modem mode and use your own wifi router or router + wireless access point(s).

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos